Please Note: A
survey consists of question groups which contain one or more questions.
Therefore, you must create a question group first before you add
questions to your survey. For more details on question groups, view the
following wiki section on adding and editing groups.
Add a question
you have created your question groups, you can add questions to each
group. There are several ways to add questions. A few are presented
1. You can add questions by clicking Add question from the Survey structure menu
2. You can select a question group and select add new question to group on the quick action button.
3. You can also add questions from the Settings tab: Settings (1) -> Question list (2) -> +Add new question (3)
1. To change the question type, you must first open the question in edit mode and click Question type.
2. Then select the desired question type from the Select question type menu. To help ensure that you choose the correct question type, a preview of the question type is displayed in the Select question type panel.
Usually, a question only has answers. But there are certain question types (like
the Array question type) that have a main question, sub-questions and
answer options for the sub-questions. Sub-questions can be answered by
the survey participant often by using a predefined scale of answer
more complex example is the question type Array (Texts) where the
respondent has to enter values for combinations. In this case, the value
entered by the respondent is the answer and the two scales on the array
are two scales of sub-questions.