Overview - Dashboard
The following is an overview of the Survey Dashboard page. By default this page contains:
the navigation bar
shortcut to create a new survey
shortcut to list available surveys
shortcut to global settings
shortcut to ComfortUupdate (for LimeSurvey Community Edition users only)
shortcut to the LimeStore (for LimeSurvey extensions)
short cut to themes
1. The top navigation bar contains the following links:
+Create survey: click here to begin creating surveys
Surveys: lists all of your existing surveys
Help: contains links to the LimeSurvey manual, forums, bug tracker and LimeSurvey homepage
Configuration: contains: (a) more advanced LimeSurvey features, (b) functionality for
configuring your user settings and (c) functionality for configuring
basic LimeSurvey application settings
Notifications: displays system notifications
Admin: items here allow you to make changes to your profile, personal settings, personal menu, personal menu entries, and to logout.
Note: Once you have created and activated surveys, an Active surveys tab will also appear in the main navigation bar.
2. Clicking in the create survey box is another way to begin creating surveys.
3. List all of your existing surveys by clicking in the List surveys box.
4. Advanced, Users, and Settings tabs can be found by clicking in the Global settings box.
5. Information pertaining to LimeSurvey Community Edition users is displayed by clicking in the ComfortUpdate box. ComfortUpdate makes it easy to update self-hosted installations to the latest version.
6. Clicking in the LimeStore box takes you to the LimeSurvey extension marketplace. This feature is still in beta.
7. Clicking in the Themes box takes you directly to the themes functionality where you can edit survey, admin and question themes.
Overview - Settings
Overview - Settings When you access a survey, the survey Settings tab is selected by default and contains: Survey settings and the Survey menu 1. Survey settings Survey settings allows users to edit settings related to the look of the survey and ...
Overview - Configuration
Configuration To administrate your LimeSurvey installation, click Configuration located in the main navigation bar of the home page. There are three tabs in the Configuration drop-down menu: Advanced, Users, and Settings. 1. Advanced The Advanced ...
Overview - Structure
Overview - Structure Tab When you access a survey, the survey Settings tab is selected by default. To access the survey Structure, click the Structure tab. Clicking the Structure tab will display the structure of your survey: question groups ...
Overview - Distribution
Overview - Distribution Once you have activated your survey you can pick a channel to distribute it and start collecting responses. Channels you can choose from: Anonymous link QR Code Social media Survey Participants Panel integration Please note ...
Overview - Themes
Overview - Themes Themes are under the Advanced tab of Configuration: Configuration -> Advanced -> Themes LimeSurvey has an advanced theme and style system providing to developers an efficient way to customize the survey appearance. Since LS3, the ...