Overview - Responses & Statistics
Once you have created, activated and invited participants to complete your survey, you can use the Responses and Statistics functionality to collect and analyze survey results.
The following section focuses on responses and statistics creation. Click the Responses tab from the top toolbar and select Responses & statistics.
The summary page is displayed.
The first table the Response summary table and displays the following:
- Full responses - the number of surveys submitted by your respondents (by clicking the "Submit" button located on the last page of your survey
- Incomplete responses - the number of surveys that have not been completely filled out by your respondents
In the Responses table, the incomplete answers are response records with no submission date. Such a record can occur when a participant uses the resume later function, or when an operator uses the data entry functionality to fill out a survey without submitting the answer, or when a participant fails to complete the survey because he/she just left.
- Total responses - the aggregated number of complete/full and incomplete responses
If you make use of the Survey participants option, a summary of the survey participants-related data, the Survey participant summary table, is displayed on this page below the Response summary table:
- Total invitations sent - the number of invitations sent to your participants from the survey participants table
- Total surveys completed - shows the number of surveys that have been completed by your survey participants who have been allocated a token code
- Total with no unique token - displays the number of survey participants without an assigned token code
- Total records - the number of survey participants from the survey participants table
The following options are displayed on the top toolbar:
- Summary - the page displayed after clicking "Responses & statistics"
- Display responses - redirects to the survey response table
- Data entry - used to manually introduce responses into the survey response table -
mainly used when survey responses were collected offline
- Statistics - provides simple and complex statistics, as well as the possibility to export data outside LimeSurvey
- Statistics - simple mode - makes use of the in-built statistics function to generate simple graphs and charts
- Statistics - expert mode - allows you do select certain data to be displayed in the statistics. In
the case where the in-build expert mode is not sufficient for your
needs, you can export the data in other formats to further analyze it by
using other statistics-specialized software
- Export responses - used to export survey responses
- Import responses - used to import responses gathered in other surveys
- View saved but not submitted responses - under certain conditions users can resume the survey later to finish
it. The respective answers can be seen by you with the help of this
- Batch deletion - use this function to delete answers in a batch
Statistics Once you have created, activated and invited participants to complete your survey, you can use the Responses & Statistics functionality to collect and analyze survey results. The statistics feature is located under the Responses of an ...
Responses To view your stored responses, the survey must be either active or expired, otherwise, the responses button is not enabled. Click the Responses tab from the top toolbar and select Responses & statistics. The summary page is displayed. On ...